Download your friend's Facebook Albums with one click

|
I was looking for a way to keep track of all my friends pictures and mine too and I found this great Firefox add-on. Thought of sharing it with you people. Its called "Facepad".
All you got to do is install this add-on from the
link given at the end of the post and next time you right click on any link to your friend's or group's album, you'll see "Download Album with FacePAD". When you click on it ,all the photos in the album will be downloaded and put onto your desktop. Enjoy!!


Related Posts :



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need for CHROME not for FIreFox, FireFox won't work on my Computer, so if you have it for CHROME then that it will be a better option for CHROME, CHROME; CHROME

Anonymous said...

@previous guy: When you leave a comment, try to at least type in descent English. You sentence structure is for shit

Post a Comment